Made in Austin – Last Minute Valentine’s Gift Guide
1. Katastrophic Clothing: Stay true to your Austin roots with these organic undies! Pick up a couple pair at Luxe Apothetique on Second Street or at the alternative warehouse store, Environmart, on South First.
2. Bird Dog Wedding Floral Arrangements: Pick up the handiwork of floral designer, Sarah Reichardt, at Bird Dog Wedding’s floral launch party on Thursday, February 13th at the Palm Door on Sixth. The free event is RSVP only so be sure to get your name on the list before attending – food, booze, flowers, and lots of love. Photo courtesy of DesignLoveFest.
3. Jennie Claire Jewelry: There’s not a girl in town who wouldn’t love the clean craftsmanship of Jennie Claire Jewelry. Stack them with diamonds or let them stand alone – these dainty rings are the sweetest little accessories in town. Pick up a stack at Oxidize Gallery on East 5th or shop online!
4. Great Bean Chocolate: Y’all… the package says “Love.” How much more perfect can this little chocolate bar get? Pick up a stash from Thom’s Market on Barton Springs Road or Royal Blue Grocery downtown.
5. Adelbert’s Beer: Let’s face it, guys get the shaft on Valentine’s Day. Ladies, don’t forget your men this holiday. They’re certainly thinking of you! So pick up a big bottle of Adelbert’s Naked Nun anywhere from Spec’s to Bluebonnet Food Mart and make a night of it.